Assemblywoman Diana C. Richardson
The 43rd Assembly District
he 43rd Assembly District is a cultural melting pot which encompasses a wide array of families from across the world. This bustling community incorporates Central Brooklyn, Crown Heights, Prospect Lefferts Gardens, Wingate and East Flatbush. Although our neighborhood is divided by invisible lines, we remain a unified entity.
This district is home to various cultures, religions, foods, languages connected through shared values. It also includes some of New York’s major institutions including: Medgar Evers College, New York City, Health & Hospitals/Kings County, in addition to scores of public Schools and the Jewish Children’s Museum. These institutions have helped stitch together each member of the district, from various neighborhoods into ONE family.
Testimonies from residents of the 43rd Assembly District
Friends of the 43rd Assembly District
- Saving Our Streets (SOS)
- Gangstas Making Astronomical Change (GMAC)
- Prospect Leffert’s Garden’s Neighborhood Association (PLGNA)
- Crown Heights North Association
- Crown Heights Youth Collective
- Crown Heights Tenant’s Union
- New York Communities for Change (NYCC)
- Crown Heights Jewish Community Council
- East Flatbush Village
- Brooklyn Arts Council
- Caribbean Women’s Health Association
- Jewish Children’s Museum
- Maple Street Community Garden
Become a Supporter
Volunteer for Richardson
Please fill out the form below to become a volunteer for Assemblywoman Richardson.
Some error has occured.